Friday, March 8, 2013

The False Teaching of Perry Stone by Mike Hoggard

  • You need to re-title this vid, it's mislabeled & you're getting a lot of flack for that, Mike does have vids on Perry but this is not one of them. I used to like watching Perry but he has some flaws like we all do. I believe he is generally sincere, but I don't watch him much anymore for my own reasons. I study Bible & I'm still looking for answers concerning prophecy. There's lots out there, Holy Spirit give us all discernment, thank You Lord Jesus. Amen
    ·
  • lookingup82
    So sad....Slandering Perry and then not saying a word!~ Guess who I will be believing on...Perry backs up what he reads...his interpretations maybe wrong but he is 2nd generation preacher,,,he knows his stuff and doesn't slander other preachers!
    ·
  • streamlineone
    I wonder why he has his comments disabled on MagPieNetwork. Seems interesting. Oh and his ratings are disabled. Hmmm. I didn't even know about this Mike Hoggard guy until I saw Perry Stone's name on the title of his video. Go figure. This guy is a joke.
    ·
  • cindy duncan
    this guy is one of the false preachers of the end times
    ·

No comments:

Post a Comment